Followers

Tuesday 3 January 2017

4 year Birthday Bash - Besties International

Hi there,

I just saw that the Besties International is celebrating their 4th birthday this month and has a big celebration challenge, so I thought I'd enter into the challenge using this project I finished during this week.

 

I have made the project for a special occassion, which I cannot reveal at this point, but since nobody know yet, that I've made it, I find it ok to enter the challenge. 

I've used a digi, which you can find here https://www.etsy.com/dk-en/listing/175068408/instant-download-digital-digi-stamps?ref=shop_home_active_79  it is called IMG180, but when I bought and downloaded it, it was called IMG1791. She's printed a bit bigger than I usually do. 

As she's out skiing, I've placed her on a hill/mountain (whichever you prefer LOL), decorated it with some trees and just for fun added som wildlife in the form of two deer. 

It was really fun putting this together. I love challenging my imagination and although it's way to big to put on a card, greetings can be written on the backside.

I'm entering the project into these challenges:

3. http://scrapbookstampsocietychallengeblog.blogspot.dk/2017/01/challenge-107-anything-goes.html

Please feel free to leave me a comment, if you like my project, and if you want to see my cards/projects on a regular basis - please join my blog. 

Be happy crafting!

8 comments:

  1. beautiful card Kirsten and a Happy New Year.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
      Good Luck and hope to see you again

      Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

      Delete
  2. This is so beautiful. Wonderful coloring. Thanks for joining us at My Besties International challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful project, I'm sure when whoever see's it they will be blown away. Thanks for sharing with us first over at Besties international this birthday month.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your project a gorgeous scene. Thank you for sharing it with us over at My Bestie 3 D and More Challenge Blog. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful!Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSpciety Challenge.Good luck and Hope to see again.Gr.Kaija Dt-member

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful project, great scenery. Love everything about it. Thank you for joining the challenge of My Bestie International. Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful project you made,I like it a lot..Thanks for join the challenge at My Besties 3D And More and hope to see you again.Yvonne XX

    ReplyDelete