Followers

Sunday 25 September 2016

Old project not shown before

Hi there!

I still have some old projects that I've not shown here on the blog before. And today I'm going to show you the birthday card I gave my big sister last year.

It's "Penny cover eyes" by Make It Crafty. They have so many gorgeous digi stamps, and this one is from a collection, I don't remember which one, I'm afraid.


 I used some very festive backing paper I once bought in Belgium, when I flew down for a craft exhibition where I was going to demonstrate Pergamano together with a lot of my foreign teacher friends.

My host took me shopping to this great shop where things were sooo cheap and the papers were very different from what we can get up here in Denmark, so of course I had to get some.

I don't remember anymore, what gift I got my sister, but it was supposed to be a surprise, hence the sentiment. And I thought the digi was sooo suitable for this. I bet you are also asked to put your hands over your eyes, if somebody wants to present you with a surprise.

I hope you like her, I had much fun colouring her.

Please leave me a comment if you like my card, and if you want to see my cards/projects on a regular basis, please join my blog.

Be happy crafting!


1 comment: