Followers

Tuesday 26 July 2016

I'm back!

Hi There!

WOW, 2 months have almost gone since my last post, well it has it's reasons. As mentioned in my last post I was studying for my exam in economics, which I'm happy to say I passed with a nice 10 (a B if your grading system is different from ours in Denmark) and I'm very, very satisfied with this.

However, about a week after my post on May 31st I sat writing on my essay for 5 hours in a row, which was too much for my back, so when I tried to get up, my back locked in a haft standing, half sitting position It has taken all that time and up till last Thursday with physiotherapy treatment 1 - 2 times per week, where I've not been permitted to do anything (house or garden work), and all I've been able to do was cooking (I had to eat you know LOL), laying on the sofa watching TV and generally vegetating.

Then Thursday I finished physiotherapy and am pain free, which I've not been for years, so it's a great feeling. I was also allowed to walk longer distances and work 10 min a day in the garden (to begin with). So far I've had 3 loong walks into the countryside - I live right next to the old railway tracks here in Aalestrup. And I had help from a couple of neighbours to cut my corner hedge yesterday, well it was mostly them working - I did what I could and then served cool drinks and coffee.

So happy to be on the mend.

Now, I'm happy to be back and cannot wait to show you some projects. I'll post two in my next post.

Be happy Crafting!
Hugs, Kirsten

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear that you were bad Kirten! I'm happy you are better and back blogging!
    Xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete