Followers

Monday 25 January 2016

Kind of belated New Years resolution

Hi there!

Today the challenge over at the Scrapbook Stamp Society challenge blog is Anything Goes – Option: Add 3 of something.

I call it kind of a New Years resolution, but am not quite sure that it is, Anyway, I don't do New Year resolutions myself.

For my card I used Sherri Ann Baldy “Always believe angel”. You can find it by clicking the image title.

The sentiment below the Always Believe Angel is a great one, and it reminds me, that hopefully something wonderful is about to happen to me, and it did!

I’m going for a job interview tomorrow and this position is really something. I’ve been doing it all my work life, and I love it. I will tell you more about it, if I get the job, but if this doesn’t come true then next Monday, February 1st, I’ll be going back to school to take a 19 week class within economics and ending up with an exam to put on my CV. I cannot say how much I’m looking forward to it.


So never forget, wonderful things do happen!!


I used the following Copic markers for the project:

Skin: E11, E21, E00, E000, R20 and E04
Hair: E47, E15 and YR23
Eyes: YG63, YG03 and YG00
Wings: shaded with C2
Blouse: BG23 and BG10

For once an image that didn’t take tons of colours J

A while ago I was in one of the local supermarkets and I found some glitter tape in silver and copper. I’ve used the silver tape to put her into a little frame and onto blue card. I have some glitter paper in different colours, and luckily one of the blue ones matched the blue card to perfection. This was again layered on teal and blue backgrounds.

To follow the theme of the challenge, I added 3 gems to 3 corners and on the last corner I stuck 3 star pins behind the tilted image.

I hope you like my card. Feel free to leave a message to let me know. Please join my blog if you would like to see my projects on a regular basis.

Be Happy Crafting!

I will enter this card into the following challenges:

1. 


2 comments:

  1. this is a beautiful card Kirsten! I love the colors and the glitter tape! the sentiment is great! Good luck on your job interview! xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete