Followers

Tuesday 1 December 2015

WWODT challenge project

Hi there!

Today I’m showing my DT project in the World Wide Open Design Team challenge blog. I was very honored to be asked to join this creative group. The theme is “Anything goes”.

For my project I’ve used Sherri Ann Baldy IMG486. You can find it by clicking the image title.

This digi stamp is adorable. He looks so exited sitting there with candy in his and a present on the side waiting for permission to open it. 



I loooove the red and greens colours of Christmas. All other colours are fine to use too, but in my world you cannot get around the red and greens LOL. I used the following Copic markers for the project:

Skin: E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20 and E04
Eyes: YG67, YG63 and YG00
Hair: E47 and E43
Hat and trousers: G17, YG17 and YG11
Hairband, blouse and socks: R59, R29, R27 and R22
Stribes on candy: R27
Bows on present and candy: V09, V06 and V04
Present: B16, B14 and B00

As embellishments on the card, I’ve used a poinsettia die and a swirl die. I used part of a sheet of cardstock with Merry Christmas greetings in different fonts/sizes and in red and green. I added a red heart with red glitter (which really made my kitchen table sparkle LOL) and added a few red pearls as well.

I hope you like my card. Feel free to leave a message to let me know. Please join my blog if you would like to see my projects on a regular basis.

Be Happy Crafting!

I will enter this card into the following challenges:

28 comments:

  1. Kirsten this is gorgeous and stunning colouring.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
      Good Luck and hope to see you again

      Greetings Karin DT Coördinator


      Delete
  2. I love the coloring of this image ! Felicidades!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Kirsten!
    Gr.Kaija

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful love the colours
    Thank you for joining us at my Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner
    Hugs Hester

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And also Thank you for joining us at my Besties Deutschland
      Hugs Hester

      Delete
  5. Adorable! Merci de participer au défi My-Besties en Français!
    Bonne chance!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute love the elf thanks for joining us at besties uk -Carol uk dt x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Kirsten! Thanks for joining us over here at My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner.
    Good Luck!
    Eleonora DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great project I just love it thank you so much for entering our challenge we really appreciate it good luck with your entry in My Besties Meet at the Scrappers corner Challenge
    Michelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet Christmas card and I just love your Christmas sentiment at the back of your card. Thank you for sharing it with us over at My Bestie Meet at the Scrappers Corner Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love your lovely bright sentiment square on your card. A sweet image to. Such a lovely sweet Christmas card here. Thank you for sharing it with us over at My Bestie 3D & More Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow!!! very nice card
    Thank you for sharing it at My Besties french blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. So very cuuute! <3 Thanks for linking up with us at My Besties Meet at The Scrappers corner. DT Twila

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute little Elf, lovely card. Thanks for joining us at My Besties UK. Cathy DT z

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous Kirsten! Thanks for joining us over here at Scrapbook Stamp Society.
    Good Luck!
    Eleonora DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Muy hermosa Kirsten!! Muchas gracias por jugar con nosotras en My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog. Esperamos verte en el próximo reto.
    Lidia DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this.
    Thank you for entering My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner and best of luck with your entry.
    Annette DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. love your creation! Thank you for entering The My Besties Dutch girls Challenges. Petra DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your project thank you for joining us at My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner Challenge, good luck with your entry.
    Carla DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hermoso trabajo, gracias por participar con nosotras en My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog, te deseo mucha suerte con tu entrada.
    Saludos
    Carla DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. Esa imagen es preciosa... Le deseo felices fiestas... Gracias por su proyecto y participar en My Besties Spanish Challege... Suerte (http://artcuore.blogspot.com.es/)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I Love your coloring on this little elf!! So Adorable! Thank you for joining our Challenge over at My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner! Mindy DT

    ReplyDelete
  22. Linda tarjeta, gracias por participar My Bestie S. suerte Gaby DT

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is a wonderful creation and perfect for our 19th ‘ANYTHING GOES’ Challenge with a Besties Image’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck. Wishing you a blessed festive season.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  24. Bellísimo el trabajo, gracias por acompañarnos en el grupo de My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog.
    Mucha suerte!!
    María Luisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great card, lovely design and colours. Thanks for sharing us at the The Dutch Besties

    ReplyDelete