Followers

Sunday 1 November 2015

Goodbye Halloween

Hi there,

Yesterday, October 31st, was Halloween night, so it's a bit sad that this will be the last Halloween card I'm going to show in 2015. I do have a couple more, some shown on Facebook and some nowhere yet, but I'll show them next year and then we can see, if my colouring has progressed and if it has, they'll just go into my colouring journal.

This image is from the a very great designer, Ching Chou Kuik and I love her images and have made a few of them by now. It's called "Night at the Pumpkin Patch". The sentiment is from Scrappers Delights.


I loved colouring her. She has a rather sad expression, but then who wouldn't, if you were sitting in a pumpkin patch on Halloween night waiting for something to happen LOL.

I'm really proud of how her dress and sleeves turned out. I think it's some of my best colouring till now. I distressed the sky behind her and added a C3 grey shadow around her and the pumpkins.

On the card I put some decorative black tissue for effect and to finish the card I added two punched flowers with a pearl in the centre. I felt the image didn't need a lot of embellishments.

I hope you like her. Please leave a message below or if you want to follow my blog, you can sign on at the top or on google+.

Be happy crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment