Followers

Saturday 12 September 2015

Double Sweet Escape Bookmarks

Hi there,

About a month ago I coloured and assembled these two Sweet Escape bookmarks and had so much fun, while doing it.

The bookmark to the left is called "Taking pictures", so there I'm a tourist in Paris LOL. I do have glasses myself and used to have that long hair too, and I have a digital camera as well.

Apart from the Sweet Escape digi, I used a clear stamp of the camera, the text and the flash lights. I had an Eiffel Tower die and a few dies with film rolls too.

The second bookmark is still me LOL, because I am a bookwork (the title of the digi is "Bookworm Jess"( and always read a lot, always have and always will.

Here the books are from Tiddly Ink and the bookworms are from Blackberry Jelly (very appropriate to put more than one bookworm onto the bookmark, I thought). And all the letters are die cut. I believe I wrote the text here myself, if I'm not mistaken.

 
I also got to experiment with hair colours on these projects, which is something I'm not so good at. I should do that more often and also experiment with skin colours, but I'm not that brave yet :-).
 
Both bookmarks were entered into a challenge in the Sweet Escape FB group, but unfortunately didn't win. But never mind that, I loved making these project.
 
I hope you like my projects and if you do, please, leave a message here below for me. Any suggestions for future projects will also be appreciated.
 
Be happy crafting!


1 comment: