Followers

Saturday 15 August 2015

An old Bestie.

Hi there,

It's time to show you another of my "old" projects, which has been shown earlier in a Facebook group.

This is a cute Bestie and was used for a January release challenge (if I remember correctly) in Krafting Kimmie Stamps FB group. There were various challenges in which sketches should be used, and I think this was the first time ever, I used a sketch, so please bear with me.


From what I can judge I coloured her very early in my colouring adventure, when I used Promarkers instead of Copics.

I find that Promarker alcohol markers are very "wet" when colouring, and they bleed more than Copics, so I switched to Copics and have now much more control of the colouring. I intend to put the Promarkers up for sale, when I have enough Copics to manage with those only.

I love the pink and green colours together. When I colour, I find that I use combinations that I would never have used earlier, and that there are sooo many nuances to each colour. It's a whole new world to me. I'm also getting bolder in my choice of colours, which I like.

Colours are something I've not spent many hours on before. I've always been very classic in colour choice and only once in a while stepped outside the box so to speak, so it's very liberating at least to use lots of colours in my cards.

I hope you like her, even though she's kind of an old lady by now LOL.

Be happy crafting!

1 comment: