Followers

Tuesday 7 July 2015

I'm on a roll

Hi there,

Yesterday morning I noticed that Andreia Silva of Moonflower digi stamps had tagged me on Facebook.

I was curious to see why, and as it turned out I'd won the June Challenge in the Moonflower FB Group and was allowed to choose 2 free digis from the webshop. When Andreia emailed them to me, she was also kind enough to include a badge for my blog. You can see that on the right side of the blog. How exiting was that!

I will show you another time, what I've made with my winnings. But today it's all about my winning project.



Andreias image "Sakura Maiden" was a free digi for the challenge. When I participate in challenges, I try not to look too much at the other entries before I've uploaded my own, because it's so easy to make something similar without wanting to, and I want to be known for putting my own "stamp" on my projects so to speak.

Green is my favourite colour (I also like blue very much - I like many colours when I come to think of it LOL). So I decided to use green for the dress, and add a little pink to the flowers on the dress. I'm sorry that I couldn't make the blue flowers better. Alyce of Kit and Clowder, has not yet offered a class with colouring flowers, LOL, so for now, this is what they look like.

Some months ago I bought the lace doilies - stupid, stupid me - I should only have used two, but of course I had to put three on - AND nobody can see the one below the image HAHA.

I found the flowery backing paper in my stash, and it suited the rest of my design. Last but not least, I added the blue flowers of which two are home made roses (one in each corner).

I hope you like her. Please leave a message if you do.

I'm sorry the photo is not better, the weather was rather dark on the day I took it.

Be happy crafting!

4 comments:

  1. wow stunning colouring and gorgeous card Kirsten
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and congrats on your win.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sådan Kirsten, super godt gået :-) og et meget smukt kort

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! That is a gorgeous card!! Well deserved!!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete