Followers

Monday 8 June 2015

The first spiderwort sprite

Hi there,

Today I'll show you the first Spiderwort Sprite I've finished and put on a Card. I've made a few more of them, but there are not on Cards yet.

I love this Little sprite - well, I love all the sprites and have acquired a few by now. They are gorgeous and super cute images from Aurora Wings https://www.etsy.com/shop/AuroraWings.


I particularly like the spiderwort sprite because I have the flower in my garden in all three colours: pink, blue and White.

I know that I should have coloured her hair in green, but thought I'd have a go at "normal" hair colour first (no, to be honest, I'd coloured the hair on her forehead first and then there was no way back LOL). Did exactly the same with the next I couloured, but the third time, I finally got it right. You'll probably see that another time.

There's not much embellishment on this Card, a few homemade sentiments and the Pearls in the corners. I thought that when a lot goes on on the backing paper, the rest of the Card didn't need anything. The backing paper is from a paper pad I bought in Belgium a couple of years ago, when I went to a Pergamano exhibition. Should have bought some more in hindsight :-).

Anyway, I'm going to enter her into the June challenge at Kit and Clowder (theme pink) and the June Challenge in the AuroraWings FB Group.

I hope you like her. Please leave a comment below if you do.

Be happy crafting!

1 comment: