Followers

Wednesday 11 February 2015

It's almost Valentine

Hi there,

It's almost Valentines Day - something that's becoming more and more popular to celebrate in Denmark - just like other American special days - Halloween, Thanksgiving etc..

For this occassion I've coloured two digis from Alicia Bell, one of my favourite designers to colour, so I hope I've done her justice with these.

I've not yet started on the clothes class at Kit and Clowder, so please bear with me, it will be much better (I hope).


The first one is Queen of Hearts I loved colouring her, even though her dress is not that good, I had some backing paper with the four Card motives on, which I thought was very suitable for this project.

I added a Heart sticker on her cane some black and red home made roses, a string of Hearts and a wooden Heart whereupon I wrote "Be my valentine" and a Heart with an arrow going through it.



The second one is called Love and is also an Alicia Bell image. I think I might have coloured this one better (apart from the nose) - Sorry, Alyce ;-) When I saw the nose on the photo, it was too late to do anything about it.

I've used a background paper with various pink hearts on, some of them with glitter on. I've added a chequered bow and three big red Heart gems as well.

I hope you all like these two, which will probably be my only Valentine cards this year.

I'm entering them both into the Kit and Clowder February contest and Challenge #4 on the Alicia Bel challenge Blog.

http://kitandclowder.ning.com/challenges/february-challenge-love
http://aliciabelchallengeblog.blogspot.com.es/2015/02/challenge-4-anything-goes-or-love-is-in.html

Have fun crafting!

3 comments:

  1. Pretty cards, Kirsten. Why do not you dare and participate in our challenge?
    http://aliciabelchallengeblog.blogspot.com.es/2015/02/challenge-4-anything-goes-or-love-is-in.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow these are gorgeous Kirsten great images.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the hair!!! Great cards. Thank you for joining with us at Aliciabel Challenge Blog. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete