Followers

Wednesday 7 January 2015

First card to show in 2015

Hi there,

I hope you all entered 2015 in good heath.

Sorry, I've not been very present since Christmas, but I'm trying to get back on track after the Holidays. I have coloured a few digis during the Holidays, I just need to mount them now. I'm heading for a busy time, as I'm also determined to (read: hope to) follow a class once a week. You could say that's my New Year resolution, but of course only as long as my classes run - or until I sign up for another one :-).

I have a project to show you that I made for my best friends birthday in December. It's the Spring Bling Wryn digi stamp from Tidly Inks, which was a free colouring class on the occassion of the 5000th member of Kit and Clowder.

This project is from my very first colouring class and is my second attempt at this digi (the first is in my journal of course). The hair could be better, but considering I've only just started on my classes, I'm getting more and more content with this result.

 
 
Since the Card was meant to be both a birthday and a Christmas Card, I added some poinsettias (the centres are golden brads), and I had a two big red star pins, which I put in also. 
 
The sentiment is a rubber stamp. I'm sorry, I don't recall where its from, but I believe it's from a free gift enclosure in a magazine.
 
The chequered backing paper is also a free gift from a magazine. It's called "Me to you", 6"x6" Premium Paper Pack.
 
That was it for now. Hope to get back to you sometime next week.
 
Be happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment