Followers

Saturday 20 December 2014

Christmas card no. 8 and snowmen

Hi there,

This is my last Chrismas Card in 2014. The motive is from the Paper Shelter. It's gorgeous and it's relatively easy to colour - well, I mean, there's not many tiny details to be coloured, so it could go wrong for me.

But me being me, there is still lots of room for improvement.


Carollers are not a phenomenon we are used to see here in Denmark - at least not where I live, but I enjoy watching them in movies on TV :-).
 
This time I've made kind of a city scenery. Tall houses, a car and a street lamp. The background is the snowy paper I've used before - I'm running out of it now, I only had one sheet to begin with and don't remember where I bought it which also could be years ago. And the usual season greeting die.
I hope you like it.
 
Next I've finally finished all the snowmen I've practiced colouring different colours on. The motive is from Donna Marie Jerrett.
 
 
 
It was fun making them and putting them on Cards with different backgrounds.
 
By the way, Kit and Clowders classes are easy to follow and there are videos showing how to colour specific techniques. If you think you need some classes go join these classes. Alyce is a very helpful and skilled artist. What I've shown you so far, have been made before I bought a class, but I can see the difference between before and now already. It's well worth to spend a few AU dollars on it.
 
I wish all my readers/followers a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, I'll see you in 2015.
 
Maybe I'll be back in between to show you something new, but I don't know that or what yet.  My plan is to colour a lot and to spend the Holiday on the colouring classes at Kit and Clowder and practicing these techniques on other motives. Maybe I'll show the project itself and then later on, when it's been mounted on a Card.
 
Be happy crafting!
 
 

 


1 comment:

  1. what very beautiful cards Kirsten and great in different colours.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete