Followers

Wednesday 26 November 2014

In Christmas mood

Hi there,

I'm getting into Christmas mood at the moment. I've been colouring several My Besties and a couple of other digis as well, which I'll show you over the next weeks.

Here comes the first one:

 
 
I think this My Bestie was the most difficult to think of embellishments for - at least for me - because I could not cut out the motive due to snowflakes on either side of her. In my eyes it's easier to create a "scenery" if the motive stands alone.
 
Well, I used the Christmas trees Again. They are very versatile, because you can cut them to the size you need. I've also used my poinsettia die, which is wonderful and a sentiment, which will probably bore the life out of me before the end of December :-). I have that Christmas sentiment and one more in dies, so I'm afraid you'll get tired of seeing my Cards till the end of the year.
 
As I'm going to put this project in the Scrapbook Stamp Society challenge #55 - option Glitter, I put glitter on the sentiment and the yellow of the poinsettia is also glittering as I used my Pearl pens on it. They can luckily be used for other things than Pearls only.
 
I hope you like her.
 
 
Be happy crafting!
 


2 comments:

  1. this is a beautiful card Kirsten and love those trees.
    Gr Karin

    and

    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely!
    Thank you for participating ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge
    Gr.Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete