Followers

Wednesday 26 November 2014

Guest DT project

Hi there,

This is very exiting for me. Remember I won a Guest DT spot at the Karleigh Sue challenge blog a while ago? Well, today is the day my guest design will be displayed at the Karleigh Sue inspiration blog, so I'm also going to show you my project for this occasion. 


For my project I used the Mrs.Claus digi stamp. Some die cut Christmas trees, deer and the sentiment as well. The Danish flags are stamped with red distress ink, cut out and glued on. The sky is the same background as used behind the window of the Leyendo digi stamp by Alicia Bel a few posts Down. The snow is just shimmering paper.

I hope you like this project, I simply loved colouring Mrs. Claus and putting the card together.

Be happy crafting.


4 comments:

  1. this is super cute and very beautiful card Kirsten
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Kirsten, Thanks for designing a card for the Karleigh Sue inspiration blog xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Kirsten. Best wishes Margaret KS DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun Christmas card! Love those die cuts - they sure do add a lot of dimension to the card. Great creativity!
    Hugs, Sarah T

    ReplyDelete