Followers

Saturday 8 November 2014

Fun colouring contest

Hi there,

Today I'll show you my project for the Karleigh Sue Colouring Fun contest. Only demand is, that I should use a Karleigh Sue digi stamp, otherwise my hands were free.

Since the digi looks like she does and it is a colouring contest, I decided to go with a teacher theme - well, decided and decided - hmmmm - the project kind of developed by itself along the way (like most of my Projects).

 
 
Since my classrooms have always been very dull, I wanted this one to be so too. My imagination dried out on how to make a wooden floor, so this was left out and instead I just dropped some colouring pencils there. The colouring books have small hand drawings to colour (glad nobody and see them, as they are not good. I'm no good at hand drawing. I know what I want to draw, but I just cannot get it down on paper.
 
I had great fun making the card, and I hope you like it.

4 comments:

  1. Kirsten what a gorgeous card.
    love the bookwork.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hei :) Veldig fint kort du har laget :)

    Takk for at du deltar hos Scrapper's Delights denne uka.

    Hilsen Anne Lise

    ReplyDelete