Followers

Tuesday 14 October 2014

Old project and painting with Caran D'Ache pencils

Hi there!

Looking over my blog yesterday, I noticed that I'd forgotten to show you the final project of my first every Promarker project. I thought it was suitable as a birthday card for my youngest niece, so she got it for her birthday a couple of weeks ago. Well, it's about time to show you the project now:



Yesterday late afternoon I started on the Aurora Turkey from East Wind Digital Stamps. It's a wonderful digi stamp, and I had much fun making her. Amazing how few nice photos there are on the internet of turkeys, that makes it easy to define the colours. But I gave it a try with my Caran D'Ache pencils which I love. I hope that I in time will be able to control the Promarkers the same way I can control colouring with pencils. This project is also entered into a competition in October. Eventually, I'll have to make finished cards of all my Projects, and I will show them, but please be patient, it might be a little while before I get the inspiration to assemble the finished card. So here is the Aurora Turkey:
Well back to my painting media now. Hope to be back very soon, see you then.

Be happy crafting.



No comments:

Post a Comment