Followers

Tuesday 16 September 2014

The first projects.

The Picture text speaks for itself. This Bestie got a major marker bleed in the hair, which was finally  camouflaged by an ivy branch on the final project. The button on the hair band, the bow and the skirt were also made as 3D on the final project.


The next project I simply cannot take my eyes off. She's SO cute, my strawberry Bestie!
My painting friend, Susanne, who also helped me with the blog, has kindly shown me how to make the small roses. The leaves are punched from parchment fantasy paper.


The last project I'll show this time, is my purple and orange Bestie. It's a lot of purple and orange, but everything seem to match somehow. Again some small roses and this time the leaves are cardboard.


I hope you like them, and......
 
Have fun crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Hejsa Kirsten, det går jo derudad; super flot blog du har fået :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your cards are beautiful Kirsten.
    but you must if yuo want to put your cards in a challenge
    put the challenge name in your blogpost and link it back.
    also put your blogpost link in the challenge and not your bloglink.
    and thats to do this way.
    click on your blogpost and than kopie the link thats above and that you put in the challenge.

    Hope you do understand this I only want to help.


    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator




    ReplyDelete